‘The mission of Career Guidance and Placement Committee is to achieve highest placements for students through commitment, attitude and complete involvement.’
The Career Guidance and Placement Committee holds the objective of acquainting the students of the institution with the industrial and corporate working environment. The Placement cell organizes and extends services towards collaborative placement activities. The cell conducts training activities for the final year students mainly focusing on Career planning, Personality Development, Industry- Institute Interaction, Internships, Campus placements.
The Career Guidance and Placement Committee organizes the following activities to encourage the students to plan their future:-
- Registering Final Year students for Career Guidance and Placement activities.
- Maintaining updated database of students with educational qualifications, skills acquired and job preferences.
- Conducting mock-campus interview drives, Corporate Readiness Programmes, online aptitude and technical tests to groom students.
- Organizing technical seminars, workshops for students by inviting experts from various fields periodically to enrich the knowledge base of students.
- Maintaining good relationship with the companies and inviting them for the campus drives.
- Organizing and coordinating campus placement programme, to fulfil the commitment of a job to every aspirant.
- Informing students about the campus placement using notice, e- mails, WhatsApp and Telegram groups.
- Motivating students so that more number of students can participate for campus drive.
Prominent companies in which the students of various Programmes were placed
|Students of Arts and Commerce Programmes placed in:|
|1||ICICI Lomabard General Insurance Company Limited|
|2||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd|
|3||Tata Consultancy Services Business Process Outsourcing Services|
|4||Royal Bank Scotland Business Services Pvt Ltd.|
|7||Hindustan Times Media Ltd.|
|8||WNS Global Services|
|11||Sutherland Global Services Inc.|
|14||Augmentum Ventures PVT.LTD|
|15||COMPUTER AGE MANAGEMENT SERVICE (CAMPS)|
|16||Pristine Info Solutions, Vashi|
|19||Saraswat Bank, Vashi|
|20||Technotronics Global Security Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Turbhe|
|21||IDFC Bank, Airoli|
|22||Starcloud technology Pvt. Ltd.|
|25||WILLIS TOWER WATSON|
|26||Omnivek software solutions|
|27||TATA Power Solar|
|28||Thyrocare Technologies Limited|
|29||Future Generali Life Insurance|
|30||Kellogg's ETP Plant|
|31||Bajaj Finance Limited|
|33||Sikraft Infotech Pvt Ltd.|
|34||Cloud Counselage Pvt. Ltd|
|35||Star Union Dai'ich Life Insurance|
|36||Chola MS General Insurance Company Limited|
|38||HDB financial services LTD||Students of Science (BSc-CS & BSc-IT) Programmes placed in:|
|1||Tata Consultancy Services Business Process Outsourcing Services|
|2||IGATE Global Solutions Limited|
|5||Infosys Technologies Private Limited|
|6||Larsen & Toubro Infotech|
|7||WNS Global Services|
|8||NOKIA Here Solutions Ltd.|
|12||Capgemini Technology Services India Limited|
|13||Augmentum Ventures PVT.LTD|
|14||COMPUTER AGE MANAGEMENT SERVICE (CAMPS)|
|15||Pristine Info Solutions, Vashi|
|16||Technotronics Global Security Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Turbhe|
|17||Omnivek software solutions|
|18||Thyrocare Technologies Limited|
|19||C-Edge Technologies Ltd.|